profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Tuesday, February 27, 2007 @ 6:41 pm
Blatant


I just got Windows Live Messenger! Very excited. :D

Okay so school's been ok. Lessons lessons lessons. Today was so weird, I had to go to the toilet after (or even during) every single lesson. I either drank too much water last night, or have an infection *down there* and omg this is turning so explicit so nevermind.

So, enrichment starts tomorrow. Can you believe it, term one is almost over! Freak!!! Why must time fly so fast? In the blink of an eye, we'll be having the last lesson of the last day of the last week of the last month of the last year of being in SCGS. I really dont want to think about that right now, it really scares me to some extent, not being under the 'protection' of such a familiar place anymore, having to assimilate into a totally different environment and school...

But that's thinking rather far ahead for now.

Isn't it?